Monday 30 September 2013

Raspberry leaf tea?????

I'll be 36weeks pregnant on Thursday and was thinking about starting raspberry leaf tea, I used it last time round and thought I quite liked it! I had to get sister in law to order some with her weekly online shop as none if our local supermarkets stock it!  I made myself a small cup last night it was revolting! 

This morning I thought I'd investigate how much is recommended.  On googling I've found lots of different views on how much and when to start drinking. Now I have some concerns:- 

1) most say not to start till at least 37weeks but I thought it needed to build up in your system us three weeks long enough and should I leave it a bit longer

2) read shouldn't use if getting induced- last time I did and was induced did I do wrong what if I need inducing again?

3) also says not to use if high blood pressure which I don't have but when I got to term last time it shot through the roof and am being monitored weekly from this week to make sure doesn't happen again!

4) is it even effective?

Please help what's everyone's views and experience? Wether to use or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment