Thursday 10 October 2013

Was that my waters no don't worry love its only cat wee!

So after last weeks suspected breech and high blood pressure had to have a recheck on Friday which was still a bit high but had come down and certainly not high enough to do anything about, so just had to wait for normal appointment on thurs.  Meantime we have been car shopping as I have been without a car since February and can't expect lifts off people with 2 babies!

On tues after a trip out looking at cars and taking the opportunity whilst I had the car to visit a local retail park I came home to discover the kitchen bin over the floor! Now we have a dog and two cats but I know who the culprit is and he got a telling off, later that night I was giving G his milk in our recliner sofa so much easier when heavily pregnant to rest a toddler when in the recline position!  Chris took G off me as my feet touched the floor they landed in something wet and I must admit first thoughts were oh my god have my waters gone and I haven't realised!!!! After a couple of checks assured chris (and self!) definitely wasn't me so onto hands and knees to investigate further! Fortunately it was 'only' cat wee!!!! The little bugger was spitefully getting me back for telling him off earlier! Needless to say he's been banished to the kitchen and the house stinks - anybody any good tips on getting rid of stench?

Moving on midwife check today bp top figure down but bottom back up to 88 so now have to stay in on sat until a midwife comes round to check it again! On a lighter note baby's head engaged since last week so it's on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment